If you share our core values (result commitment, client and colleague respect, ability to listen, innovation, team spirit), send us your CV and a motivation letter to:
We work either at our clients' offices (technical assistance), or at SafeRiver's headquarters, in our "platform" for fixed-price services, and for internal R&D projects for enhancing our tools. SafeRiver cares for its consultant and offers a wide variety of jobs.
- Modelling and model-checking (SIMULINK, SCADE, Prover).
- Knowledge of C, C++, ADA, JAVA, OCaml
- Knowledge of formal methods and languages (Lustre, B, HDL)
- Experience of the railway domain (CBTC, ERTMS, IXL), automotive domain (AUTOSAR) or cyber-security (dependence trees, attack scenarios, ...)
- Knowledge of the ISO 26262, EN50128 et DO178B-C, MISRA, SIL standards
- Experience of dependability-oriented methods: risk analysis (FHA, fault trees, FMEA, static analysis of code...)
- Knowledge of static analysis tools (Polyspace, QAC, Klocwork...) and test tools (RTRT...)
In particular, we are looking for profiles as described by the two following job descriptions (in french):